It’s time again for our Employee Spotlight Series!
This week we’re chatting with Liz Soto, Universal Banker and Technical Trainer. Liz also happens to be somewhat famous as she is featured in our Financial Freedom Video Insight Series! Learn all about Liz, what she loves about working at KCCU and her outside of work activities!
- How long have you been working at KCCU and what is your title? I’ve been with KCCU for a year and am a Universal Banker and Technical Trainer.
- What is the most rewarding part of your job and why?
By far the most rewarding part is lifting the veil on finance and making it seem less scary and more approachable.
- What makes you proud to be a KCCU employee?
The fact that I get to make both my members and my fellow bankers lives a little easier by helping them understand finance.
- Kansas City Credit Union is Kansas City’s Best credit union because…
…We look at the whole person – not just numbers on a screen, one credit report or any one statistic. Every member is a human being – not any one trait.
- Share an example/memory of a time when you went out of your way to help a KCCU member.
I worked closely with a car dealer to help locate and then finance a very car that is no longer in production to help a member get her dream car.
- What are some of your hobbies, do you have a favorite or dream vacation spot? Where are some of your local places to eat, or what is your favorite food?
Hobbies: cooking, keeping plants, learning languages (currently working on Korean!) Dream vacation spots: Nice, France; Seoul, South Korea; Tokyo, Japan. Favorite food: General Tso’s Chicken with fried rice.
Looking to become a member of the KCCU team? Visit our careers page.