It’s time again for our Employee Spotlight Series!
This week we’re chatting with Cody Woods, a KCCU Compliance Analyst. You might recognize Cody, as he is featured in our Financial Freedom Video Insight Series! Learn all about Cody, what he loves about working at KCCU and his outside of work activities!
- How long have you been working at KCCU and what is your title? I’ve been with KCCU for about 3 months and I am a Compliance Analyst.
- What is the most rewarding part of your job and why?
Ensuring our policies and procedures are compliant for the state examination, so we can serve the members.
- What makes you proud to be a KCCU employee?
Being a part of a credit union who provides solutions for the underserved.
- Kansas City Credit Union is Kansas City’s Best credit union because…
They focus on their field of membership, and try to provides products our membership needs.
- What are some of your hobbies, do you have a favorite or dream vacation spot? Where are some of your local places to eat, or what is your favorite food?
Cooking, hunting, and fishing are my hobbies. My favorite local food spots are Westside Local, Longboards, and Grünauer.
Looking to become a member of the KCCU team? Visit our careers page.