It’s time again for our Employee Spotlight Series!
This week we’re highlighting Universal Banker, Victor Cummings! Learn all about Victor, what he loves about working at KCCU, and his outside of work activities!
- How long have you been working at KCCU and what is your title? I’ve been with KCCU for a few months and I am a Universal Banker.
- What is the most rewarding part of your job and why?
Helping out the community by increasing their financial knowledge.
- What makes you proud to be a KCCU employee?
KCCU values align directly with mine and that is something that is rare to find and why I am proud to work for KCCU.
- Kansas City Credit Union is Kansas City’s Best credit union because…
We truly care about all of our members and try to help them any way we can.
- What are some of your hobbies, do you have a favorite or dream vacation spot? Where are some of your local places to eat, or what is your favorite food?
Hobbies include playing basketball, snowboarding and hiking in the mountains. Favorite meal is steak and mashed potatoes.
Looking to become a member of the KCCU team? Visit our careers page.