We are continuing our “Employee Spotlight Series” with seasoned employee Kevin Welp.
- How long have you been working at KCCU and what is your title? I am a Senior Underwriter who also handles Credit Risk and Solutions and I have been with KCCU for over 31 years.
- What is the most rewarding part of your job and why?
Serving our members – it’s what we’re here for.
- What makes you proud to be a KCCU employee?
The fact that we help so many people who may not be able to get financial help anywhere else.
- Kansas City Credit Union is Kansas City’s Best credit union because…
…of the service and products we offer and because I work here.
- Share an example/memory of a time when you went out of your way to help a KCCU member.
Assisting a member who was behind on a car loan payment, providing advice and an extension to help them get back on track.
- What are some of your hobbies, do you have a favorite or dream vacation spot? Where are some of your local places to eat, or what is your favorite food?
I enjoy boating, jogging, biking and Italian food!
Looking to become a member of the KCCU team? Visit our careers page.