We are continuing our “Employee Spotlight Series” with Universal Banker, Brittany Godby!
- How long have you been working at KCCU and what is your title?
I am a Universal Banker and I have been with KCCU for 5 months.
- What is the most rewarding part of your job and why?
To be able to help those in need of financial guidance and give direction that may not have been given previously.
- What makes you proud to be a KCCU employee?
They see potential in their employees and members and look toward their future instead of their past.
- Kansas City Credit Union is Kansas City’s Best credit union because…
…It is personal. Each member has the opportunity and access to get personal help and assistance.
- Share an example/memory of a time when you went out of your way to help a KCCU member.
A members’ family member had passed away and they were not aware of the bank account or activity. I took the time to help the family member become familiar with the account and status.
- What are some of your hobbies, do you have a favorite or dream vacation spot? Where are some of your local places to eat, or what is your favorite food?
My dream vacation spot is the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland. I also enjoy scrapbooking, game nights and small groups.
Looking to become a member of the KCCU team? Visit our careers page.