- Enter the price of the car you want to buy
- Enter you own payment (don’t worry about amount of loan)
- Enter the number of months you would like the loan for (72 is a standard five year loan)
- Enter the approximate interest rate you will be looking for in your loan (remember you get 1% Less with KCCU!!)
- Select your payment method (end-of-period is standard)
- Select “Calc” from the bottom options
How To Use Our Financial Calculator
Here are some idea for how to experiment & find the right budget for you:
- Try adjusting your down payment, it can make a big difference in the total amount of interest you pay.
- Adjust your number of months, this can make your payments much more manageable. However, the longer the loan the more interest you will end up paying
- Make use of the payment schedule function! It can show you in a lot more in detail how your loan will progress.